Sunday, September 17, 2017

Favorite Site for Sims Snarkiness and Critique - The Mare's Nest.

I'm pleased to have made the hallowed literary halls of The Mare's Nest. Some of...ok...well most of her comments/critiques are just great.

I agree that Aidann (hey...I was just looking for an name that started with "A" and I suck at naming characters). Go figure. And yeah...taking a look at Aidann's back...yeah...he does look rather crumpled. Yeah sliders completely to the right for muscles.

I thought the big fountain in the front driveway would be aesthetically pleasing however...taking a closer look at it. Well; probably not a great idea. And I'd appreciate a job in British city-planning, however with my lack of completing post-secondary school and obtaining a degree; might prove to be a problem.

I appreciate a good roast. But for the record, I have testicles and a dong, so my descriptive pronoun would actually be "he/his" versus she/her. Unfortunately with my testosterone level I wouldn't make a very good woman, (looks or otherwise).

No comments:

Post a Comment