Friday, October 20, 2017

Trials of Having to Kill Mayumi

Silly Shorts # 2

The Trials of Having to Kill Mayumi

~disgusted~ because I had to go and reset my game back to an earlier save due to the "travel & disappearing romantic interactions" problem I had, I now have to RE-KILL Mayumi. Well, I thought...hot-tub worked fine the last time. Nope...didn't work out well at all...


Yay...Mayumi got zapped, now let's see if I can get her to repair it again so she'll DIE!!!! >:)


Oops...


Something tells me this isn't going to end well...


Holy Jumpin' Jeepers, we gotta major inferno here.


Um...Ooops...#2...


Yeah...sorry 'bout that...Susan. You know the term "collateral damage"? Well, you're it...


Yeah...that was a major oops.

Guess we're gonna have to try again with that one...

Actually, when I think about it - the title of my "short" should have paraphrased that 1985 Susan Seidelman movie...
Should have called the short, "Accidentally Incinerating Susan".

No comments:

Post a Comment