Monday, November 13, 2017

Buggy Brouhaha-fest In TS4 Forums

The Glitterturd Strikes Again with Cats and Dogs. Looks like the game has been broken. Complications with UI and CC/Mods messing up. Sort of really makes me glad that I never bothered getting the game. And more and more it seems as though I'm never going to cough up good money to buy that steaming pile of cowdung.

georgeandjudycas got so pissed off that they decided that they were going to go back to Sims 2 and TheSims. Man, I hope their system can play it or they may end up having to mess around with emulators. But I gotta hand it to them for sticking to their guns and going back all the way. Gotta love the Sims 2 players. They trash Sims 3 and yet their game looks about as blocky as hell. But if they want to play it the way they want to...then all the more power to them. Me I'll stick with open sandbox. Sims 3 is what I started with and what I'm going to stick to.

Poor rosemow has been doing damage control on this issue trying to help them with solutions (that may or may not work); problems have always been a step-by-step fix in Sims. and you have to go through each step. There is NO EASY FIX.

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/928372/reading-all-of-the-new-issues-with-the-nov-7th-patch

Well, the whole thread is blowing up in terms of how many bugs are cropping up in the game, some of them being game-breakers. Well...after reading all the complaints and bugs being reported all I can say is. "I'm sure fucking glad I play Sims 3.

No comments:

Post a Comment