Tuesday, May 22, 2018

Build Part I

Used CFE for the garage build...because I wanted to have the top floor on the same level as the main floor with foundation. Then started building up.

I'm furnishing the house as I'm going along and in order to allow the sims to be able to access the main floor quickly, I put in a four X wide staircase from the second floor to the main floor. Yes, the house has a lot of bedrooms.

Yes, the house has only four floors because of the foundation, but there are stairs leading from the basement upstairs through the frieze. and then elevators to take sims from the 1st basement floor all the way down. I'm not messing around with putting an elevator through a frieze. I've got enough headaches.

So...can anyone guess why I have the back half of the house on "stilts"?

No comments:

Post a Comment