Tuesday, July 24, 2018

My A10-7800 is a Time Capsule...

When my computer went down in 2017...I ended up having to play Sims 3 on the laptop. Well...frankly it did the job until I found out why my computer was making that horrendous noise. The CPU fan unseated...probably when I fell bringing the computer in the house in mid-2016. I tried to cushion it but it didn't do so well. Now it seems to be silent and working.

I'm glad that it's functioning so I'm porting everything over to the desktop. I may go to the point of making my laptop's hard-drive (it's a 1TB so I'll essentially double my storage capacity) a secondary drive in the desktop once I get a new case. There's a lot of work to do as far as my case is concerned; for starter's - it's too small.

But the little treasure trove (or not so treasure) of my early days in Sims 3, a few folders of screen captures before I went nutso and started doing my old photography style of capturing screencaps.

All of these characters have been lost to time...and the fact that most of my game-saves got deleted...and well, I use mods and CC now.

No comments:

Post a Comment