Thursday, March 7, 2019

Sims 3 Version of the 1000 yard stare

Nobody knows the horrors I've seen. First I was nearly a Giganotosaurus' meal, then I nearly ended up trampled by a herd of angry stegosaurs, because I happened to sneeze at the wrong time. Then I ended up nearly skewered by a gang of Australopithecus with spears. Don't ever ask me to go to the past again...

ah...the joys of time-travel; reminds me of a poem I once heard...

My granddad, viewing earth's worn cogs,
Said things were going to the dogs;
His granddad in his house of logs,
Said things were going to the dogs;
His granddad in the Flemish bogs.
Said things were going to the dogs;
His granddad in his old skin togs,
Said things were going to the dogs;
There's one thing that I have to state –
The dogs have had a good long wait.
~Anon.

"Everythings going to shit...in a handbasket..."

No comments:

Post a Comment