Wednesday, November 27, 2019

Glitterturders Keep Asking What Sims 4 Expansion Pack They Should Waste Their Money On.

So unfortunately even though I have a warning disclaimer stating that I don’t play Sims 4, I still get Sims 4 questions which proves in no uncertain terms that Sims 4 players do not read  
CAVEAT EMPTOR: I do not own any Sims 4 EPs. SO your mileage may vary.
The latest EP DISCOVER UNIVERSITY unlike many of the other Sims 4 EPs appears to be more fully fleshed out in a way that mirrors previous iterations like Sims 2 University and Sims 3 University Life.
For a game that has been excruciatingly and superficially banal; previous game content that ranged from the superfluous to being led by a cattle nose-ring “do task a) then proceed to task b)”. Discover University is refreshingly chock full of things to do, sims to meet and woohoo (when you’re not studying or when; well what’s for me to say, you only live once), parties to go to and get mind-numbingly blitzed on juice. Way more things than I can remember or care to since I try to mind-bleach Sims 4 content out of my mind as soon as it is humanly possible.
Hopefully this LGR’esqe rant (He and I pretty much have the same outlook in terms of sarcasm except that he can exhibit it on a much regular interval and eloquent manner than I can) has helped you to decide whether or not to blow whatever money you could conceivably be saving for other uses on this faint spark of hope for the Sims 4 game.

No comments:

Post a Comment