Tuesday, January 21, 2020

Have to Rebuild My City from Scratch in SimCity Buildit

When I lost my SimCity Buildit on my 1st Gen iPad, I lost a huge developed city and now I guess I have to start all over again to tell you the truth it frags my ass to have to do it, but it is a fun game. And this time I want to build it right. I’m keeping my residential areas away from my industrial sectors.

I’m also planning to add i plenty of parks so that there is always green space for my sims to feel happy.

it’s starting out OK. I’d say. Asides from a little stumble at the beginning in placing my buildings and where ai was going to place my industrial section. I’m going to build up my condos and high-rises first to make sure i have a proper city centre done up.

Night-time is really pretty but this is a small town. I had so much unlocked in my last city, double lane roads highways the whole shebang, the airport and now... back to square one again. But hey... at least I get to see how well I can build this city this time.

I appear to be getting kudos from my citizens since I’m being compared to a eagle instead of a peacock. I guess that’s a compliment. Really, maybe I’m “killin’ it” instead of being “flamboyant and useless”. Yeah still wish I had my airport back.

I guess you could say some of my citizens think heavy thoughts. Woah...I never thought of it that way. “That is so weird, man.”

At least its starting to come along and I think I could be happy with the result as I go along.

“Hokuso Fields” yeah it stinks. The Industrial Park is right at the entrance. Smell the stench on the way in.

No comments:

Post a Comment