Friday, July 24, 2020

Visitors of the Holy Scriptures (of the Watcher)

Sister Whitlock: "Hello, Ma'am...If I may have a moment of your time?"
River: "Yes? What can I do for you?"
Sister Whitlock: "Are you familiar with the Watcher?"
River: "Yes, I've heard of Him."

Sister Whitlock, then you know that the Watcher has heaped blessings upon those who believe in him."
River. "Well, something to that effect, I guess."
Sister Whitlock: "It is the Truth, after all...Reverend Royd after all has explained it in his book...which is second in book sales only to the Holy Scriptures of the Watcher."

River: "I'm sure that's very interesting and all..."

Brother Almsworth: "Oh it is...and especially the section about those who believe in him being showered with blessings and after we pass on, we will join with him in his World where we will have everything that we could ever have wanted in life..."

River: "Well...that sounds like something that my husband would like to hear about."
Brother Almsworth: "Why certainly, we would love to talk to your husband if he has a moment to spare."
River: "HONEY!? SOME VERY NICE PEOPLE WOULD LIKE TO SPEAK WITH YOU!"

Haruo: "Grumble-snarl...AGAIN?!"

Haruo: "Was it something I said?"

River: "No, my love, you did everything perfectly."

No comments:

Post a Comment