Sunday, August 9, 2020

The Wedding

A Military Wedding

Tosh: Everything I've been through has led up to this very day. We're out of the Navy, but I still get to wear the uniform for this special occasion. The CNO has seen to that. We've been through so much together. The Bosnian War where we ground-pounded dropping GBU-10 2000lb'rs for the first time in our squadron's history and for the first time in the F-14's history and I became CO leading the Black Aces over Kosovo. I became CAG, Kimber became CO...and it all boils down to this moment. I wasn't expecting her to have feelings for me, but when she made them known and pretty much resigned her commission, the path was set in motion. Now we take the next step in our path together. She let me have my career in order to have me because she felt I had the better career prospects.

Kimber - "From the Bosnian War to the skies over Kosovo where you and I were flying MiGCAP, you were always my flight-lead..." (Author: "oh...how romantic..../sarcasm/) "We kept each other alive. We watched out for each other and we promised each other that we'd make sure that we got home to the bird-farm. And now we take care of each other for the rest of our lives as wingmates and as husband and wife..."

Tosh: "We've always been wingmen in our missions...you've always kept my six clear of MiGs...and I'm ever grateful of that. Ours has always been a life of sacrifice and service and you sacrificed your career to be with me when you resigned your commission over ten years ago letting me move up the ranks.
Now we take the next step in our lives by always standing by each other's side...till death do us part.
With the young again potions that we drank, we have a chance to have our lives back and to live our lives for each other...with this ring...my love, I thee wed..."

Tosh: "With all that I have...and all that I hold...in sickness and in health, through all of life's trials and joys, we stand together as one..."

Tosh: "For as long as we both shall live..." (Author: /sarcasm/ With a Young Again potion at the ready...yeah...it's gonna be a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG time.)

Kimber: "With this ring, my love, I thee wed...With all that I have...and all that I hold...in sickness and in health, through all of life's trials and joys, we stand together as one..."

Kimber: "For as long as we both shall live..."











"LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!!! PRESENTING FOR THE FIRST TIME IN PUBLIC. FLEET ADMIRAL AND MRS. TOSHIO M. NAKAMURA!!!" (Author: Dang, I wish I had a sword arch pose pack...here... Heck a full military wedding pose-pack)

~evil grin~ now on to the wedding night. Nope...not showing that on the Sims Forum...I don't wanna get banned.

~smirk~ You know what they say about (dinner) dress whites...and gold wings. :mrgreen:

No comments:

Post a Comment