Friday, February 19, 2021

Looking Forward to Getting FSX (Steam Edition) Today

Looking forward to downloading these two liveries and using them for my Sims 3 stories...though of course I'll have to figure out the screencap key so that I can take plenty of screencaps.

The FSX Steam Edition has the Acceleration Pack as well so I don't have to hunt that down. Then I download Dino Cattaneo's F-14D. Of course, I'll have to pay for the F-14A Tomcat that Aerosoft produces (which I trust is included in their F-14X add-on pack since I'm not sure if the F-14A specific add-on pack is still available. I'm looking forward to getting back into aviation simulations after nearly 25 years away from it. Took a couple days, but I've got it...downloading...at the very moment.
At the final part of the "install" stage
Then I have to download Dino Cattaneo's F-14D and then I'll have an F-14 to go along with the two VF-41 Black Aces crew from my Sims game.

No comments:

Post a Comment