Saturday, August 7, 2021

It's Time to Get The Stick.

Well...today's the day... I get my second dose and I end up fully immunized right at the eight week mark. Luckily for me, I'm getting de-sensitized to the idea of getting needles. I'm a chicken-shit and I hate needles, but this one's necessary in the "grand scheme of things" ~sarcasm~ mainly because dumb-asses keep trying to make excuses about why they won't get the needle.
  • I won't get the thing because they're gonna put an RFID chip into me and track me
  • I don't trust anything the government says
  • Covid is a conspiracy to get us all to comply
  • Trump got Covid and he recovered without a shot
  • Ultimately, it's because some fucking idiots just don't get the message that they are ultimately going to be vectors for the disease to mutate and I really don't want to be unvaccinated and have some sort of fighting chance when the perfect storm comes along - ultimate transmissiblity and lethality - that's what these vaccines are trying to avoid. So...hence, I'm getting in line to get my shot at 4PM today. Yippee yay and a whole lot of activities today to distract me until time.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment