Wednesday, August 3, 2022

Big Farm: Mobile Harvest “Benny and Tessa”

Since I play on my phone. I play this game called Good Game Big Farm-Mobile Harvest. It’s a farming assets manager type game. This is how I keep my sanity with no PC at this time.

The graphics are simple but the gameplay is immense. And bad decisions can come back to bite you in the ass. The trick is keeping your farmhands happy. Mine were really unhappy and believe me at -277 unhappy, it gets really difficult to get anything done. Now at +86 happiness, the farm’s doing a lot better and the trick is keeping them that way. I’m seriously thinking that every time I place an addition to the farm like a field or an animal building, I’m goin to plonk down a decoration to build up happiness.

…and yeah, I ship these two. #Benny&Tessa

Hey, I feel an affinity towards Benny Buddler, since he’s my “AznBro” and he’s muscular as fuck and Tessa Townsend is blonde and cute.

#BennyismyAZNbro

No comments:

Post a Comment