Tuesday, May 30, 2023

Sometimes I Hate this Game So Much (yeah, Sims 3)

Here's the third factory reset of the year coming up and that's par for the course for Sims 3. I hate this when this happens right as I'm getting into the meaty part of my legacy.

Looks like I have to get all my mods back in and I've figured out a way of making sure that my characters in "my family" look like they did. I'm going to set up a folder that has all the CC that I use on my family so that they don't ever end up looking out of place or sans proper skins and I'm labeling that as ChikamorifamilyCC.

I've got my NRAAS mods in and I'm going to go ahead and look through my mods folders and find all the cc for River and Haruo and make sure that they look the way they're supposed to. Then I'm going to go in and deal with Yasunobu and the rest of who is supposed to be "family" and those hairstyles are going to be exclusive to Haruo/River and the rest of the Chikamori family.

Might take a while to get her back to looking like this...but once that happens, I can go on with the Legacy.

No comments:

Post a Comment