Sunday, July 16, 2023

The Updated Chikamori Family Tree in LibreOffice Draw

Insofar as the Legacy Family Tree, I decided that I was going to turn around and make the family tree in LibreOffice Draw since it had the necessary tools for me to be able to make distinctions between family members with arrows leading to who was related to who.

Although as I'm going along with this Legacy, I'm going to have to make adjustments for family members coming into the family and this tree is going to grow on both sides of the family immensely. I've likened it to a bramble bush, since at some point, Yasunobu is going to get divorced from Mayumi...and he's going to remarry.

I'm enjoying making this since LibreOffice, unlike GIMP is user-friendly and I appear to have a handle on the program. GIMP on the other hand is like a mentally-disabled ADHD trying to write a scientific paper on Astrophysics. That's how hard it is to get a handle on.

No comments:

Post a Comment