Friday, October 26, 2018

Building - and Hoping I Don't Heave My Cookies...

Just been playing a bit more and building a house... Took my second dose of doxycycline. Yesterday, even though I didn't heave my cookies, I just felt absolutely miserable for at least a good couple of hours; at least half an hour crouched over the happy throne wondering if I was going to have a reunion with what little contents I had in my stomach. So I looked up doxycycline on the computer and found out that "if you have severe nausea" you need to take your dose of medication with food. Oh, great...thank you...so NOW they tell me. :D Well, had a bowl of stew an hour and a half before taking the medication and am gnawing on some ginger cookies right now and it certainly went down a lot easier this time around. Reason my doc wants me to take that doxycycline is to clear up any remnants of that pneumonia...and allow me to have my pneumonia and flu shots this winter.

I HATE SHOTS! (but I realize that getting the shots is less painful than having to deal with the actual disease. But that still doesn't mean I HAVE to LIKE IT!

So I'm currently playing my little Haruo/River game and seeing just how quickly I can build them up... :D

No comments:

Post a Comment