Friday, October 26, 2018

New House Build for my Wife (@Featherbelle)

OK...I'm starting on a Sims 3 build for my wife (who also plays Sims 3, but I have to disable several packs because I use a lot of expansion packs that my wife doesn't currently have). Since as far as expansion packs, she has Ambitions, Generations, Late Night, University Life, Pets, Seasons, Supernatural, Island Paradise and World Adventures: Me: I have ALL the expansion packs including Into the Future and Showtime and since there were only 11 EPs...that's pretty much all of them.

Since she wants a three-storey home...with a kind of a luxury mansion feel, I'm going to go all out and build what she wants - she wants spiral staircases...

Yeah, I usually end up starting out and blowing up a few houses, just to get an idea of what works and what doesn't. I have an idea and I may go off script...

...this is the final draft of the FIRST Floor

This was a basic draft of what I wanted for the "sunken living-room" and "dining-room/kitchen.

...and her sims needed a garage for two cars. I love that @Featherbelle and I can share our fascination with Sims...even though she hasn't reached the level of addiction that I have.

I started on the second floor of the house...and added the front facade windows. Will work more on the layout tomorrow, but I wanted to get at least ALL the floors done. Second floor done.

I'm not too happy with the condition of the roof, but I'll try a bit more tomorrow...then I'll see if I can tackle the interiors...

No comments:

Post a Comment