Monday, January 27, 2020

Been playing a lot of mobile games on my iStrain (iPhone) 6. And frankly it’s what’s keeping me sane while I search for work.

Work pays bills as well as spending money for stuff like groceries and being able to get a few games as well as the gaming PC that will help make life NOT a drudgery of eat-sleep-go-to-work-rinse-repeat. Sometimes you just have to spend some cash to enjoy oneself so that you don’t go stark-raving, foaming-at-the-mouth insane. Life is too short and if you don’t ascribe to the whole afterlife jazz, it’s even shorter.

So fuck it...I’m going to have fun while living this life. When I’m not working it’s my playtime. I believe in you’re not old till you think you’re old.

...so Singing Monsters, Sims Freeplay and SimCity BuildIt it is. And what’s even better; no-one telling me to “GO DO YOUR HOMEWORK!” ~middle finger~ I’m 50...go deal!

...and of course Sims 3 and Cities Skylines after I get my PC back in action which I hope I’ll be able to do shortly. And hopefully that PC’s APU can hold tight till I get enough money together for a gaming system with a kickass dedicated either AMD RX#### or an nVidia GTX-#### graphics card. Which will be far better than overtaxing my poor R7 Radeon Integrated graphics chip. Yes I know I’m a horrible human being and should be petrified of the eventual robot takeover of humankind. The way I abused my computers, would put me first inline for termination by our robot overlords. And I know it’s that goddamn microwave that’s gonna rat me out too.

No comments:

Post a Comment