Sunday, January 26, 2020

Exploring the Sims Freeplay

Getting my fix of The Sims with Sims Freeplay. It’s a free mobile game so I don’t bother wasting money on cash in game. It’s fun to a point but despite using Sims 3 music; doesn’t come close to the happiness that The Sims 3 gives me. This one is just a “do a couple things and sit n’wait for tasks to complete”. Which are pretty much standard modus operandi for mobile games. The Sims in Freeplay are just blockier versions of Sims 4 sims with the silly inanity that typifies Sims 4. And is amusing up to a certain point but repeated applications of a fart joke does not a relationship make. Just have to deal with the rampant silliness.

Well since I am only in my first few hours playing this game it appears as though I will reserve judgement until I’ve played this more extensively. But I feel this is just Sims 4 Lite and not much to write home about.

At least with the update my old eyes can actually see the damned menu system and not the mini popups that they had pre-latest update which practically gave me eyestrain playing this on an iPhone or should I call it iStrain.

No comments:

Post a Comment