Thursday, December 16, 2021

Doing Sims University in 4 Sim YEARS

...instead of 2 Sim Weeks.

Because two week long university schedules aren't long enough for my legacy, I've decided to play my Sims University via the "make it up as I go along method" and then use NRAAS to confer upon them a degree upon their "conclusion". So there will be four years of university (along with the resultant three season changes during the course of the "school year".

What I've done is set up University as a homeworld (downloaded CAWster's Sims University world and made it a homeworld). They will go through each year of their four year university degree (with the appropriate season changes...and the story will be written along with it. There will be a convocation at the end of it (and...it will be an outdoor ceremony)... along with the appropriate stuff for it. Sims dressed in graduation gowns and mortarboards.

I think this way, I'll get the seasons the way I want them to show in terms of university...and be able to play it at a pace in which I'm able to actually show the interactions between Sims rather than a rushed through "university experience".

Renovated the house that they were living in originally to include a fourth bedroom and bathroom up in the "attic". This way, Haruo and River can live upstairs...rather than "out in the garage" which unfortunately with City Hall regulations would be considered an "illegal suite" whereas up in the attic, the City would look the other way.

What used to be a gap and a railing is now a set of stairs leading up to the third floor attic suite.

No comments:

Post a Comment