Thursday, December 16, 2021

There isn't much happening on this blog other than it being a repository for pictures...

...that I post up on the forums. But all that posting might be coming to an end. Frankly, the forums appear to be catering to the under-age crowd (namely the under thirteen crowd, especially with that shitshow called "The Sims 4"; and frankly, I'm not too keen on sticking around, if I can't write the way I want...some of my stuff is blue, others are military stories...which tend to gravitate into violence. So I guess I'll have to build up my followers on my blogs and on Tumblr.

What really gets me is the fact that the Sims is supposed to be Teen and up, and this age group hears and sees worse on TV and at school. But well, it's no cussing, no sex (oh, pardon me, in the Sims, it's woohoo) and...uh...no violence or the little kiddies will be triggered. FFS, the Sims is turning into a shit-show...and the Glitterturd is a big part of the problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment