Saturday, September 17, 2022

Found out that I'm going to have to redo all my Sims...

...mainly because the HDD drive is a) missing a cord that I need (it's busted), b) all my other stuff is on a 3.25" HDD on my laptop which I'm going to have to get another case for and turn that into an external. Otherwise...if I don't want to wait, I'm going to have to re-make ALL my sims all over again.

Joy of joys. Oh, well, it's gonna give me some time to get some stuff done in terms of remaking all the CC I had before, but hopefully, I won't go so crazy on it this time around...except for the hairs and all that.

Here's a few more pictures from the game that I'm using as a test-bed for what I plan to do with the Selfacy when I get it back to where I want it to be.

Given the right makeup, River's still pretty.

Added in some cc

No comments:

Post a Comment