Thursday, September 15, 2022

Welcome, Tiny.

Meet Tiny our newest member of our digital family. And she is TINY



She’s a Dell Optiplex 3050 i5 6500T 2.5 GHz -3.1 GHz with turboboost. So she’ll be able to play Sims 3 and SWTOR. She is a stop-gap system till I make my gaming system. But it’s impossible not to fall in love with how cutely tiny she is. It’s a desktop computer you can move easily.

To give you an idea of just how tiny she is…. Well here’s my hand and that’s her, right under it. 🀣 Adorbs right?

Well she’s got 16 GBs of DDR4 RAM and a 1TB SSD under the hood. 😁 so for that little frame, she’s got a lot of punching power. 😁

Now, I’ll be setting her up tonight and downloading SWTOR then Sims 3. I’ll also be setting up Photoshop and Premiere Elements. Then linking up my USB external drive. Gotta pick up a powerbar tonight too.

No comments:

Post a Comment